Tips and Tricks in Interventional Cardiology 2nd Ed.
Edición/Edição: 2nd Autores:Shuvanan Ray Editorial:Jaypee ISBN: 9789352700875 Formato: Rústica/Paperback Nº volumenes: 1 Páginas: 288 Año publicación/Ano de publicação: 2017 Disponibilidad/Disponibilidade: 15 días Precio/Preço
:46,54 €44,21 €(45,98€ iva incluído)
(Sea el primero en opinar
) ¿Vas a pedir más de 5 productos? Escríbenos, te enviaremos presupuesto ajustado, envíanos mail
• Presents a detailed exposition of the concepts using a simple and student-friendly approach
• The illustrations, examples and stepwise approach make this book a unique offering that is a must have for both students and teachers like
• Includes an introductory discussion on Who needs percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)-merits, demerits, scope and future
• Contains an overview of radiological vascular anatomy and radiological views
• Introduces the methodology for tackling such situations with dynamic algorithms and various lucid illustrations in the chapter Difficult Subsets
• Explains the comprehensive coverage on pre-requisites, equipment, modern imaging techniques, drugs and stents, mechanical circulatory support for complex PCI-aiding the purpose of an interventional cardiologist
• Short discussions on structural and congenital heart diseases, and their scope in Cathlab.
Deals with essential knowledge for day-to-day procedures, can help those who want to start intervention as a fellow or an independent operator, as well as the people in Cathlab such as technicians and nurses, who ultimately form the team which delivers necessary care and makes the procedures successful.