A thorough knowledge of normal histology, in all of its wonderful variation, is essential to the study of disease. Diagnostic Pathology: Normal Histology is designed for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, medical students, and students of histology in any setting as they strive to learn about the spectrum of normal.
This reference provides clear, concise information on the normal histology of every organ system. It also features nearly 1,800 images, including photomicrographs, spectacular gross images, electron micrographs, and medical illustrations. There are introductory chapters on electron microscopy, immunofluoresence, immunohistochemistry and histochemistry, the cell, and the basic organization of tissues. As with all books in the Diagnostic Pathology series, the key facts pertaining to each diagnosis are highlighted in a box for ease of use.
· Expansive list of references
· IHC and special stains tables for easy reference and thorough understanding
· Specimen handling discussion
· Features the classic benefits of all Amirsys® titles, including time-saving bulleted text, Key Facts in each chapter, stunning annotated images, and an extensive index
· Amirsys eBook Advantage™, an online version of the print book with fully searchable text
Escribir Su propia reseña