Ultrasound-Guided Nerve Blocks on DVD: Upper Limbs, Second Edition For MAC
One of the longstanding challenges to effective nerve blockade has been precise needle placement without visualization. Ultrasound guidance has been shown to reduce guesswork and improve accuracy and effectiveness in nerve blockade. Now in its Second Edition, this interactive DVD combines synchronized video and 3-D animation to promote optimal technique in ultrasound localization of the nerve, needle placement, needle advancement, and anesthetic application. A fully interactive simulator lets you perform real-time virtual ultrasound blocks in 3-D and provides instant feedback on correct and incorrect placement to help improve your technique!
• Systematic presentation covers relevant anatomy, indications, materials, patient positioning, puncture site, common techniques, alternative approaches, risks, and complications for each procedure.
• Detailed content for each procedure includes 3-D animation, with voice-over narration and critical teaching points.
• 3-D animation sequences let users visualize techniques in action, identify key anatomic features, minimize errors, and improve accuracy.
• Interactive simulator lets users place blocks in 3-D anatomical models and provides instant feedback on correct and incorrect placement.
• Zoom capabilities allow close-up inspection of important areas.
• MAC and PC compatibility lets users start learning immediately from any computer.
Upper Limb Blocks included on this DVD…
• Median Elbow
• Radial Elbow
• Median Forearm
• Ulnar Forearm
• Axillary (circumflex) nerve block
• Suprascapular nerve block
Escribir Su propia reseña