Acclaimed by students and instructors alike, Foye’s Principles of Medicinal Chemistry is now in its Seventh Edition, featuring updated chapters plus new material that meets the needs of today’s medicinal chemistry courses. This latest edition offers an unparalleled presentation of drug discovery and pharmacodynamic agents, integrating principles of medicinal chemistry with pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and clinical pharmacy.
- NEW! Chapters covering Membrane Drug Transporters and Nutrition and Obesity
- Abbreviations list includes full terms spelled out
- Clinical Scenarios: an initial scenario is introduced at the beginning of each chapter. Then, applying the material presented and drugs discussed in the chapter, an Outcome and Chemical Analysis of the Scenario is provided at the end of the chapter.
- Sidebar boxes provide additional information related to material discussed within the text.
- Clinical Significance boxes explain how chapter content is related to effective pharmaceutical care.
- Case Studies at the end of each chapter ask students to evaluate a patient and apply knowledge of medicinal chemistry to choose the most appropriate therapeutic option.
Escribir Su propia reseña