This book allows the reader to understand how to diagnose and treat the important eye disease called scleritis. It covers the conditions which cause the disease and the diseases that may be confused with scleritis. Sceritis is connected with systemic disease and therefore the book is also relevant for physicians especially rheumatologists.
Preface to the Fundamentals of Clinical Ophthalmology Series.
1. Anatomical and biochemical aspects of the sclera (Nick Di Girolamo).
2. Classification of scleral inflammation (Peter Watson).
3. Pathology of scleritis (Philip Luthert).
4. Episcleritis (Anthony J. H. Hall).
5. Anterior schlerits (Paul A. Latkany and Douglas A. Jabs).
6. Posterior scleritis (Peter McCluskey).
7. Infectious scheritis and surgically-induced scleritis (Wolfgang Bernauer).
8. Complications of scleritis (Susam Lightman).
9. Investigation and management of scleritis (Denis Wakefield and Peter McCluskey).
10. Surgical management of scleritis (Mark J. Elder).
Escribir Su propia reseña