This updated edition provides:
Section 1. Cutaneous NK/T-cell lymphomas.
2. Mycosis fungoides & variants.
3. Sézary syndrome.
4. Primary cutaneous CD30+ lymphoproliferative disorders.
5. Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma.
6. Aggressive cutaneous cytotoxic lymphomas.
7. Cutaneous Adult T-cell leukaemia/lymphoma (ATLL).
8. Cutaneous small-medium pleomorphic T-cell lymphoma.
9. Other cutaneous T-cell lymphomas.
Section 2. Cutaneous B-cell lymphomas.
10. Cutaneous follicle centre lymphoma.
11. Cutaneous marginal zone lymphoma & variants.
12. Cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, leg-type.
13. Other cutaneous B-cell lymphomas.
Section 3. Other cutaneous lymphomas.
14. Intravascular large cell lymphoma.
15. Cutaneous lymphomas in immunosuppressed individuals.
Section 4. Cutaneous manifestations of precursor haematologic neoplasms.
16. Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm.
17. Cutaneous lymphoblastic lymphomas.
Section 5. Specific cutaneous manifestations of leukaemias.
18. Cutaneous manifestations of B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
19. Cutaneous manifestations of myelogenous leukaemia.
20. Cutaneous manifestations of other leukaemias.
Section 6 Cutaneous manifestations of Hodgkin lymphoma.
21. Cutaneous manifestations of Hodgkin lymphoma.
Section 7 Pseudolymphomas of the skin.
22. Pseudolymphomas of the skin.
Section 8 The cutaneous "atypical lymphoid proliferation".
23. The cutaneous "atypical lymphoid proliferation"