Gastroenterology and Hepatology Lecture Notes is a comprehensive yet easy-to-read overview of luminal gastroenterology and hepatology. Covering the epidemiology, causes, clinical features, investigation, treatment and prognosis of all the main gut and liver conditions, it is ideal for both exam preparation and fact finding.
Key features include:
• A full range of new illustrations, including clinical photographs and scans, that clearly demonstrate signs and symptoms
• Sections on anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and epidemiology – written to enhance understanding of clinical features
• Essential information highlighted throughout the text
• Case-based self-assessment for each chapter helps retention of knowledge and puts it in its clinical context
• A new section of “best answer” MCQs
• New chapters on inflammatory bowel disease and different diagnosis of the upper GI tract
• Includes a companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/gastroenterology featuring 16 in-depth case studies
Whether learning the basics of the gastrointestinal system, starting a general medical or gastroenterological placement, or looking for a quick-reference overview to revise key concepts,
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Lecture Notes is an ideal resource for medical students, MRCP or FRACP candidates, and junior doctors.
Escribir Su propia reseña