Cervical Spine Surgery Challenges: Diagnosis and Management is a practical reference for surgeons treating patients with the full range of cervical spine disorders, including degenerative spine conditions, neoplasms, inflammatory conditions, infectious conditions, trauma, and deformities. Leading experts in the field of spine surgery present their clinical expertise, providing concise descriptions of the clinical presentation, history and examination, imaging, diagnosis, indications, preferred method of treatment, alternate treatment options, postoperative management, and complications.
· Case-based format rapidly orients readers to key clinical information
· Comprehensive coverage of various approaches enables readers to select the best method of surgical intervention
· Descriptions of common complications and pitfalls provide important recommendations for avoiding errors and improving surgical outcomes
· Practical information on state-of-the-art techniques including minimally invasive surgery and motion-sparing technology
· 175 illustrations and images demonstrate important concepts
This is a must-have reference for all orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, spine surgeons, residents, and fellows seeking the current best practices in cervical spine surgery.
Escribir Su propia reseña